If the coronavirus pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that nothing is for certain. You may have taken for granted your career in dentistry, believing that you’d always have job security. Everyone needs dental care, right? Well, while there is some truth to that statement, we just learned that even dentists can be out of work, temporarily, during a pandemic. Bryant Consultants understands the challenges that your practice has faced throughout COVID-19, but our focus is on the future, which is why now is the best time to hire a dental practice consultant.
Sometimes, it’s hard to know when you need to hire a practice consultant. Discovering what needs to be improved within your practice isn’t as easy as knowing when your front desk staff needs training. Ask yourself these questions if you’re wondering whether you need to hire a practice consultant.
- Do you feel like you run the business side of your practice confidently?
- Is your practice yielding the results that you want, that your staff wants?
- Do you feel like you get enough time off? Does your staff?
- When you look down the road ahead, do you feel confident in your practice’s future?
- Can your dental practice handle growth?
If you cannot answer yes to all of these questions, then it is time to consider hiring a dental practice consultant. As a dentist, you are an expert at delivering exceptional results to your patients, but that doesn’t always mean you are adept at handling the business aspect of your practice, which affects your entire team. We have talked to a lot of dentists that weren’t quite sure how they ended up where they were, with a stagnant practice, feeling overworked (possibly even burnt out), and with a high employee turnover rate. The fact of the matter is, it’s because they are good dentists, but not necessarily business-minded. That is where Bryant Consultants can help your practice soar to new heights.
We have helped many dental practices dig themselves out of the trenches and start living the life they always dreamed of.
Check out the different ways that we could help your practice:
- Improve patient experience
- Help define employee’s roles and job duties
- Implement better communication strategies
- Set up a management system with HR strategies
- Streamline your dental practice expenses
- Train employees on new software programs, or equipment usage
- Implement protective measures and check systems
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations with regard to patient confidentiality, HIPAA, etc.
- Help with dental practice transitions (hiring an associate, expanding your practice, purchasing new space, or retirement/selling of practice)
- Improve phone skills
- Marketing services (website design, SEO, and social media marketing)
- Leadership development and training
The list doesn’t stop there. We can help with all aspects of dental practice management, either a lot or a little. It starts with taking the first step. Still unsure of taking the leap? Call (877) 768-4799, and ask about our one-hour complimentary consulting service. We can help implement and streamline a management system for your practice. Are you on social media? We are too! Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.