If you have stumbled upon this page, chances are that you have already been exploring ideas on how to improve your business and take it to the next level. That is exactly what a small business coach can help you do!
There are different ends of the spectrum when it comes to managing a business. Maybe you are only days away from closing your doors because your business is suffering in multiple areas or maybe you just feel that your business is stagnant, although everything seems to be going well – you just can’t figure out what is holding you back. Wherever your business is on that scale, a small business coach can help you realize what is holding your business back, and help you get it to the next level.
You may be wondering if a small business coach is right for you. The answer is probably yes, especially if you have found yourself here.
Ask yourself these questions
- Is your business stagnant?
- Do you lack specific short and long-term goals?
- Do you have a direct vision for your business?
- Is there tension or disrespect among your employees?
- Is there a lack of cohesiveness among your team?
- Do you lack new employee training?
- Do you find it difficult to retain new employees?
- Do you feel unorganized often?
- How about your team, are they disorganized and lack clearly defined goals?
- Are your customers dissatisfied?
These are some of the main areas of a business that often need attention. You simply cannot move your business forward to the next level if there is a lack of cohesiveness, adequate training, and proper goals set in place – with a plan on how to reach those goals.
Whether you are a business owner or a manager, these factors are important if you want your business and your team to excel to the next level. However, actually making time to focus on these individual areas can seem impossible for busy professionals, which is why hiring a small business coach may be the right choice for you.
Here is a look at what Tyra Kendall, Small Business Coach at Bryant Consultants, can do for your business
- Create a monthly schedule for Continued Education Training for employees
- Develop a 5 Star Service culture with internal and external customers
- Communicate with “More Words” to set clear expectations and instructions for co-workers
- Performance Improvement Plan Training for Management Team
- Hiring practices and new employee training
- Software training (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Plan your work and work your plan (how to organize your day)
- Retaining new employees
- New hire training (How to)
- New Employee Orientation
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for goals setting and monthly measurements
- Establishing Monthly KPI Meetings with leadership team to review trends of business
- Developing Job Descriptions (for effective hiring)
- Quarterly Skip Level Feedback surveys
This is only a short list of areas that Tyra can help you focus on improving. However, her approach is one that takes into account the unique needs of your business. Not only will Tyra listen to your needs and concerns, but she also has a keen sense of identifying problem areas and even pointing out issues you may not see. As a business owner, you essentially are a manager, and managers tend to have tunnel vision. Tyra can even identify areas of improvement within yourself or your own management style that you may not be aware of otherwise. If you are genuinely open to change, you will welcome Tyra’s recommendations.
Tyra Kendall, Small Business Coach at Bryant Consultants, has two decades of experience in working with sales teams, training managers and employees, coaching, developing and delivering employee performance reviews, marketing, human resources, and so much more! Click here to learn all about Tyra’s professional background.
Bryant Consultants offers services that can help you realize your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your business. Contact us by calling (877) 768-4799.
We provide consultation, training, and coaching to help improve the operations of your small business so that you can provide exceptional service to your customers. No office is out of reach for us; we will even come to you!