As a dentist, you strive to provide the highest level of oral health care to your patients. Running a successful practice, however, involves much more than just providing treatment. To make sure your practice is thriving the way it should, Bryant Consultants offers a wide range of dental consulting services. While we work with any kind of business, these consulting services are tailor-made for the specific wants and needs for our clients in the field of dentistry.
The dental industry is more competitive than ever. As science progresses, new techniques and tools become available, and dental practices that employ these innovations develop an edge over their competition. Are you keeping pace? Plus, you face the same challenges as any other business owner: streamlining your operation, having a marketing plan, overseeing personnel, dealing with the maintenance and upkeep of your facility, and more.
This might sound like a lot… because it is. It also represents the value of finding a trusted consultant to serve your needs. Here is how Bryant Consultants can help.
Dental consulting services that we offer:
- In-office Consulting – We come to you and conduct a thorough evaluation on-site at your office, then provide you with a customized plan that factors in your strengths, weaknesses, and goals relating to your geographical area and nearby competition.
- Off-site Coaching – Off-site coaching is just as intensive as our in-office package, but it is conducted either by telephone or videoconference to provide you with the guidance you’ve been needing.
- Phone Skills – The telephone remains the primary means of communication between any dental practice and its patients. We offer training to make sure that each member of your team is putting their best foot, or shall we say voice, forward each and every time they make or receive a call.
- Team Training – Maybe your practice continues to operate at low efficiency even though you have improved the technology and the services offered. Any business is only as strong as its employees, and a dental practice is no exception. We provide tailored training services to improve your team’s overall performance.
- Leadership Training – Not all of us are born to lead, but if you are running your own dental practice, you have no choice but to be a leader. We offer one-on-one training opportunities to help dentists become the best leaders they can be.
- Dental Assistant Clinical Training – Dental science has come a long way from cleaning teeth and filling cavities. Are your dental assistants up to speed on the latest technological advances in the field? We offer everything from the technical aspects of procedures to working with digital technology to even how to best present cases to patients.
- Jump Start Training – Has your business become stagnant? Maybe you are pondering selling or even closing your practice. Don’t make a life-changing decision before considering our Jump Start Training program. It starts with a comprehensive assessment of your entire practice, after which one of our qualified dental coaches will come to you to help with the initial implementation of our recommended changes. We won’t disappear after the initial implementation, but instead will follow up over the subsequent weeks to make sure your practice is operating as it should.
Our services can help you realize your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your practice. Contact Bryant Consultants by calling (877) 768-4799. We provide consultation, training, and coaching to help improve the operations of your practice so that you can provide exceptional results to your patients. No office is out of reach for us; we will even come to you!