Are you familiar with PPC marketing? PPC, or pay-per-click for short, allows you to set a certain advertising budget for your platform of choice. Then, you only pay for the clicks that your ad receives. Let’s learn more about one of the most exciting trends in marketing today and how it could benefit your business.
There are several different types of PPC advertising
Google: You can integrate PPC into your existing Google Ads campaign by paying a certain amount to list ads for your business.
Within Google, a PPC budget can be portioned in one of several directions:
- Search ads, which appear on the screen next to a user’s organic search results, usually in the top right area of the screen.
- Local search ads, which are a specialized classification of search ads that target users looking for a business in your industry near your location or by using Google Maps.
- Display network, which consists of text-based or media-rich banners that appear on the same page as Google search results.
- Pre-roll ads, which are the commercials that you see before a chosen video on YouTube, starts to play.
- Retargeting, which entails attracting people who already have visited your business’ website previously, and then see a banner ad for your site or business in subsequent browsing online.
Social media: Advertising in a social media network is the other major avenue for PPC advertising. Whether it be on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or some other social media network you would like to use, a PPC campaign can be especially effective in retargeting campaigns. You can target users via social media based on their location, skills, and demographics, among an array of other factors.
What sets apart a good PPC campaign from the rest?
- Know your target – You want to make sure your money is spent wisely if you’re going to invest in PPC advertising. Thus, you should know what type of user you want to target with your campaign. Choose keywords and ad copy that will appeal to that targeted demographic, trying to use words and phrases they would use when searching for a business in your industry or searching for the specific goods and services that you offer.
- Have a goal – You should enter any PPC campaign with an objective already in mind. Someone clicks on your paid ad… now what? Whatever goal you choose, it should be included as a call to action in the text of your advertisement.
- Keep it simple – A good PPC campaign has to be tended to daily, just like a garden. You have to monitor and manage it regularly, fine-tuning it where needed. This maintenance helps make the campaign more efficient, ensuring you are getting the most proverbial bang for your buck.
PPC Marketing Consultation
PPC marketing is a great way to grow awareness of your business, but making a mistake with a PPC campaign could really cost you. That’s why the professionals at Bryant Consultants now offer PPC consultation to help you allocate your marketing budget wisely. To learn more about our services in this area or any of the other ways we can help you with your business, give us a call today. Our services can help you refine your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your business. Contact us by calling (877) 768-4799 to learn more.