Owning your own business can be one of the most fulfilling things you can do—and one of the most stressful as well. If your business doesn’t succeed, it can be devastating, both financially and psychologically speaking. Whether you have been working as an associate at another practice and itching to get out on your own, or you are fresh out of dental school and want to hit the ground running being your own boss, it’s important to be prepared. For this reason, Bryant Consultants now offers consulting services specific to dentists who are starting their own practice.
Let us help your practice start out on the right foot
At Bryant Consultants, our experts have a wealth of knowledge on the specific challenges of the dental industry.
- Vendor connections: Our connections in the dental industry can help lower your start-up costs, while also making the actual opening of your practice as efficient as possible.
- Constant contact: Our services don’t end when you open for business; our start-up consulting package includes a year’s worth of on-site training, consulting, and advising for you and your entire team.
Our start-up consulting covers every aspect of what it takes to start and run a successful dental practice – from hiring, staff training, purchasing the right equipment, and more
Some of the specific areas where we provide consulting include the following:
- Location scouting – Don’t buy or lease a site for your practice without talking to us! We can provide listings for multiple properties in your geographical area, along with in-depth demographic analysis examining the patient base and competing practices in that area.
- Financing – Starting a business means having a business loan. We can help with the negotiation process, possibly securing you lower financing rates and a very reasonable payment structure.
- Contractors – Even the most experienced contractor may not have the specific skill set you want when it comes to creating a space for your dental office. Whether you are remodeling an existing space or constructing something more substantial, we can connect you with architects and contractors with prior experience working specifically on dental office projects.
- Equipment – Our network of professionals linked to the dental field includes system specialists who can provide the top-of-the-line technology you need, at the best value. We also can help obtain service contracts so that problems can be addressed and corrected when they arise.
- Budgeting – We can help you compose a comprehensive budget for your new practice. Once you’re open for business, we also generate reports breaking down every aspect of your new business—the profits and the costs—and teach you how to use these reports to maximize the earnings of your practice.
- Marketing – Making people aware of your practice is just as important as providing the highest level of care. Use our marketing expertise, and you’ll have patients scheduled for appointments on your very first day of business. We can also help to create your website, logo, as well as business cards, stationery, website design, and setting up and managing your social media accounts.
- Staff – Unfamiliar about leading a hiring search? Our consultants can teach you how to find the right candidates for your team and help you learn strategies to keep them motivated, productive, and empowered. Remember, the best employees feel a personal sense of investment in their workplace! We also can help you write job descriptions and even employee manuals.
- Administration – Our dental practice consultants can help you to find the right systems to manage your business, and train you and your team on how to use this technology. Our consultants also can help with the formation of fee schedules and office policies for your patients.
- Continuing education – Our start-up consultant plan includes intensive on-site training and consulting for you and the members of your team on an on-going basis.
Starting a specialty practice?
We also offer practice consulting services specific to the needs of certain specialties in the field, such as:
- Pediatric dentistry
Practice Consulting across the U.S.
You’ve dedicated yourself to the science of dentistry so you can provide tremendous care to your patients. Let our dental practice consultants use their expertise to focus on starting your practice so that providing elite dental care can remain your top priority. Together, we can help achieve your dream of running your own thriving practice.
Bryant Consultants’ services can help you refine your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your practice. Contact us by calling (877) 768-4799. We provide consultation, training, and coaching to help improve the operations of your practice so that you can deliver exceptional results to your patients. No office is out of reach for us; we will even come to you!