While creating exceptional experiences for patients going through their dental journey, Sherri found that her passion for dentistry extended throughout the entire practice and not just chairside assisting. She enthusiastically and fully believes in continuing education and training as a key factor in individual and practice growth and success.
Sherri can help your dental practice in the following areas:
- Team building
- Team leadership
- Leadership training and development
- Improve or refocus dental practice
- Improve communication between doctor and dental team
- Full scope dental practice consulting
- Developing training
- Managing contests
- Dental team member performance reviews
- Customer service
- Dental team member recognition and retention programs
- New employee orientation
- Developing and delivering new employee training for dental team members
- Dental assistant, hygiene, or front office training
- Launching new products
- Developing CE training materials
- Training team leads within a dental practice
- Opening, relocating or retiring dental practices
- Recruiting and hiring; dental team members
- Human resources
- Dental practice management
- Improve patient experience
- Patient satisfaction and retention
- Biopack Training
- K7 Training
- T Scan training
- Neuromuscular Dentistry Team
- Dental Photography Training
- Clinical Assisting
- Open Dental Practice Management Software training
Sherri’s experience in nearly every facet of a dental practice ensures she can help transform your practice and even discover areas of opportunity that may be holding your practice back from reaching its full potential.
Sherri worked and studied under Dr. Brad Durham in Savannah, Georgia for seven years and was promoted to Trainer in the Niche Seminars that have been attended by internationally recognized dentists from all over the world including the United States, Canada, and Australia. Dr. Durham was the first dentist awarded a Mastership at the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and he educated and trained Sherri to be one of the most skilled dental assistants in the world.
While dental assisting has been much of her dental career, in the last several years she has consulted and trained dentists and their teams in practice systems, techniques, and communications skills that not only create a productive, efficient, happy work environment but also provide their patients the most extraordinary dental experience.
Sherri enjoys spending time with her family, friends and her dog Abby. She loves cooking and traveling and can be found on the water boating or fishing every opportunity she gets. She is an avid sports fan and loves the Florida Gators.
If you would like to learn more about how Sherri can help take your dental practice to the next level, please contact Bryant Consultants by calling (877) 768-4799.
We provide consultation, training, and coaching to help improve the operations of your dental practice so that you can provide exceptional service to your patients. No practice is out of reach for us – we will even come to you!