Generally speaking, parents want the best for their children. Just as many children see a pediatrician for their general medical care, more and more families are turning to a pediatric dentist to provide oral health care for their children during all phases of childhood. This makes the specialty of pediatric dentistry a potentially lucrative niche, but there are also unique obstacles and challenges associated with starting up and running a dental practice of this sort. Bryant Consultants understands what you’re facing as a pediatric dentist, and we now offer consulting specifically for dental practices that offer pediatric services.
What happens when Bryant Consultants comes aboard to help your practice?
When you hire our dental consultants, you’re going to reap the benefits of a wealth of experience in the business side of the dental industry. We understand what it takes to build a thriving practice—whether you are starting a new pediatric dental practice or making changes or adaptations to an existing practice.
Here’s how you can benefit from our consulting expertise:
- Scheduling techniques and systems – Scheduling is a particular challenge for pediatric dentists, with the need to account for school schedules, work schedules, and possibly stacking appointments for families with multiple children. From the integration of software that can help you keep track of your schedule, to protocols on sending appointment reminders, we will help you stay organized while minimizing the prevalence of no-shows and cancellations.
- Insurance billing – Changes in health insurance have had a significant impact on reimbursement rates for dental practices in recent years. Our consultants work with you, identifying the plans you will accept and streamlining the billing process when it comes time to seek payment from an insurer. We also can train your business admins on how to discuss payment options with parents as part of patient acceptance for treatment.
- Team building – Having the right mix of personalities on your team is crucial to the success of any dental practice, but especially for practices offering pediatric dentistry, where you want to ensure your employees have the right personality and temperament to work with children and their parents. We can help you incorporate strategies to make home-run hires, as well as team-building workshops and training to strengthen the efficiency of your staff. Remember, the best employees are empowered and feel a sense of personal investment in the success of their workplace!
- Case presentation – You’re not only dealing with children who may be anxious about going to the dentist, but you’re also dealing with parents who also may be concerned about the care for their little ones. It takes a special touch when presenting a case and treatment options to families in this environment, and we can provide you with communication tips to make this easier while also boosting your overall rates of treatment acceptance.
Some of our specific services for pediatric dentists include the following:
- Improving patient flow
- Increasing efficiency and productivity of your entire practice
- Composing a comprehensive marketing plan to promote brand recognition for your practice, while also boosting your influx of new patients
- Refining your policies for accounts receivable and collections
- Incorporating in-house payment plans to make your care more affordable for families on a budget
Pediatric Dental Consulting across the U.S.
You made a commitment to offer the best services to your patients. We want you to be able to continue to provide top-quality care for children and adolescents, setting them up for a lifetime of good oral health. Our services can help you refine your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your practice. Contact us by calling (877) 768-4799 to learn more or to book your consultation with us. We provide consultation, training, and coaching to help improve the operations of your practice so that you can provide exceptional results to your patients. No office is out of reach for us; we will even come to you!