Millions of Americans seek orthodontic treatment each year. Whether you offer braces, or treatment through clear plastic aligners like Invisalign or ClearCorrect, providing orthodontic services can be a great way to set apart your dental practice from the competitors in your area. That being said, starting a new orthodontic practice can be challenging, especially for a new orthodontist. That’s why Bryant Consultants now offers consulting packages geared specifically to practices providing orthodontic services.
Here’s why orthodontics is changing
- Evolving science: Technology is evolving at a rapid rate, affecting every aspect of our society, including the science of orthodontics. This means new techniques and tools are developing in the field, which can mean increases in overhead as you try to keep pace with the changes.
- Insurance: Health insurance remains a hot-button issue in this country, and insurance reimbursement for all dental care is on the decline. Orthodontics is not immune to this trend, which can be attributed to a combination of employers reducing the scope of insurance coverage in an attempt to keep premiums lower.
- Patient relations: The age-old battle for any medical practitioner is still ongoing. Converting a pending patient into a new patient is crucial to keep the orthodontic side of your practice thriving. Once you do, you have to make sure they pay, which means having policies in place to streamline both collections and receivables.
How can Bryant Consultants help your practice?
Our dental consultants have knowledge and experience in every aspect of the dental industry, including specializations such as endodontics, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, and periodontics. We know the science of the field, as well as the business side, and can provide unique solutions to help your practice stand out in the market. The end results will have your practice running more efficiently while increasing profits and reducing overhead.
Some of our specific services related to orthodontic consulting may include the following:
- Composing in-house payment plans that will make your services more affordable to your patients while increasing your profits
- Working with insurance companies on what plans will be accepted, while also setting up billing policies for those plans
- Streamlining the accounts receivable and collections process
- Improving patient flow and management, allowing you to see more patients on a daily basis while providing the same high-quality level of care
- Integrating effective scheduling systems that are proven to lower the rates of cancellation and no-shows
Orthodontic Practice Consulting across the U.S.
If you are offering orthodontics in your practice for the first time or are starting a new orthodontic practice, then our services can help you. No matter your situation or level of experience, you can benefit from the unique orthodontic consulting provided by the experts at Bryant Consultants. Our services can help you refine your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your practice. Contact us by calling (877) 768-4799.
We provide consultation, training, and coaching to help improve the operations of your practice so that you can provide exceptional results to your patients. No office is out of reach for us; we will even come to you!