Modern Provisionals for a Modern Dental Assistant
Provisionals are the pathway to the final restorations! Have you been scratching your head and wondering how you are going to get your dental assistants trained on provisionals? Maybe you want to throw their outdated ways out the door and get them up to speed with modern provisionalization? Heck if your still wasting triple trays, bite registration and lab costs for remakes because of occlusion and contacts then this is the course for you to ship your team off to! Bryant Consultants has created a support team that will get your guys and gals up to speed and confident in modern provisionals!
What’s In It For Me (the doctor)?
What’s In It For My Team Members?
Hands-On and Lecture Training Topics Including:
Last 2016 Date!
Sat, December 10, 2016
*Large Group Practice? Custom On Site Packages Available. Contact Us for Details
Material Support Provided By:
- Must be an active chairside dental assistant that does crown and bridge in the office.
- Must complete survey prior to course
What to bring:
- Loops or eye protection
- A provisional on a prepped model that you trimmed.
- Camera that you use in your office. (not required but highly recommended)
- Sweater or jacket if you get cold easily
- Personal drinks and snacks are welcome
Note: Pictures and personal videos can be taken for personal use. Videoing the entire course in prohibited.
Social media engagement is welcomed if its positive and tagged.