As a business owner, you have so much on your to-do list at all times. How would you like to generate new leads and engage the potential customers in your target audience without lifting a finger? Marketing automation makes that possible. Bryant Consultants now offers marketing automation as part of our growing range of services. This consists of using software or a specially designed program, which can run an automated marketing campaign on behalf of your business across multiple channels, including email and social media.
What can marketing automation do?
Automation can handle a wide array of different aspects of your marketing strategy, including:
- Communication with customers
- Nurturing Leads
- Scheduling content, to be posted on your site or social media platforms
- Social media management
- Market research
What are the benefits of marketing automation?
Automation reduces the total cost of a marketing budget while improving efficiency because the automation software does the work for you.
Other specific advantages of marketing automation include:
- Saving time and money – Your resources are finite, whether referring to your total budget or the total number of hours in a day. Marketing automation eliminates “busy work” from your team’s do-list, allowing everyone to focus on bigger, more complex tasks. It also makes sense from a bottom-line perspective, leaving significantly less of your marketing budget tied up in paying for labor.
- Improved lead generation – Letting a program handle much of the drudgery of your marketing campaign will let you and your employees focus on the truly promising leads, meaning more legitimate prospects and eventually more customers and increased revenue.
- Better data – Analytics is a key part of so many walks of life, from business to politics to sports. Marketing automation makes it easier to accept and incorporate the analysis of big data to maximize your business because the automation program accumulates the data for you. Automation allows you to have constant, accurate updates on the reach of a marketing campaign. That data also can be used to help predict future consumer behavior.
- Superior communication – It may sound counter-intuitive, but automation actually improves your ability to interact with current and potential customers. Consider this example; someone makes a purchase on your site or signs up for your mailing list. Instantly, he or she receives an email thanking them. Automated emails that are well written can help maintain new leads and does so without any labor or input needed from you or any member of your team. This same automation can apply to chatbots that provide customer support on your business’ site, online offers sent via text message, and even phone reminders that are made via automatic calling software.
Marketing automation is complex but beneficial. Why not rely on the experts to help incorporate this technology to help your business?
We can help with every aspect of marketing automation, such as:
- Setup and installation
- Lead generation
- Rules and workflows for the automation
- Content creation
- Integration of social media platforms
- Analytics analysis
- Streamlining operations
- Revenue tracking and attribution
Marketing Automation for Business
Marketing automation is just one of the ways that Bryant Consultants can help businesses reach their full potential, no matter what their industry may be. The services offered by Bryant Consultants can help you realize your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your business. Contact us by calling (877) 768-4799 to learn more or to schedule a consultation.