There are many elements involved with running a business: managing employees, making sure you are providing quality goods and services, and promoting your business in the right way to customers. Any marketing professional, whether they work for you in-house or for an outside company, probably will cite email marketing as one of the recommended tools to reach your potential target audience. However, times are changing. Bryant Consultants now offers the expertise and tools to incorporate video into your email marketing.
The pros and cons of email marketing
Email marketing has its advantages:
- It’s inexpensive. You can craft a single email that is sent out at once to your entire contact list.
- It’s consistent. You can send email updates on any schedule you like, with special offers, news on new products and services that are available, or any other information you feel is relevant to your current and potential clientele.
- It’s convenient. Third-party programs such as Constant Contact make it easy and efficient to send email messages to your target audience.
All that said, email marketing has its drawbacks, unless your message stands out:
- It’s everywhere. Email marketing is so convenient and cheap, that almost every business, small or large, is using email marketing, to some degree.
- It’s harder to stand out. How quickly does your email inbox fill up with offers and blasts from companies? The same thing happens to each person in your audience. We’re pre-conditioned to just ignore or delete anything that might look like spam. So, you have to do something unique to get your email noticed. This is where the services offered by Bryant Consultants come into play.
Video can make all the difference in your email marketing campaign
Integrating interactive video content is a great way to make your marketing efforts stand out from the rest. Emails that use video content as the primary call to the action have been proven to have a higher click-through rate. In fact, just adding the word “video” in the subject line of an email often can increase those rates. According to research done by Wistia, emails that feature video have had a 300 percent increase in click-through rate. A quality piece of video content for your email marketing campaign needs to be short enough that it can be viewed and digested in a small amount of time, yet keep viewers engaged. This video can educate, inspire, or entertain. Whatever tactic you take, the goal should be the same: to help spread the word about your business.
Email and Video Marketing Consulting
Bryant Consultants is excited to now offer our expertise in crafting an effective, high-quality email marketing campaign for your business that incorporates video in the messages. Take your promotional campaign to the next level. To find out more about these new services, or any of the other things that we offer than help make your business more profitable and efficient? Then contact Bryant Consultants today. We can help you realize your vision, establish goals, and set processes in place to evolve your business. Contact us by calling (877) 768-4799 to learn more or to schedule a consultation.